Everything for the weaver, spinner, knitter, felter and dyer...

Everything for the weaver, spinner, knitter, felter and dyer...
PurpleFleece.com

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Round the world....




Perhaps you can guess by the photo that travel is in my future. Fifteen years ago this was just a germ of an idea. Since that time, I have carefully squirreled away money hoping it would someday happen. Now it is going to happen and my close friend, Janet (another weaving and spinning addict), and I will be making our way literally "around the world" during 8 weeks of travel. As you can imagine, a lot of detailed planning has gone into this trip. There will be small frequent blog posts as I find wi-fi spots in all the corners of the earth. Follow our adventures by subscribing to this blog or sign up with your email address to get post notifications. Either way, stay tuned. My next post will share where we're going, otherwise known as "Where's Waldo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment