Everything for the weaver, spinner, knitter, felter and dyer...

Everything for the weaver, spinner, knitter, felter and dyer...
PurpleFleece.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Packing it all in....

What could be worse than having an airline lose your luggage at the beginning of an 8 week journey? With that in mind, I'm bringing only carry on luggage; the stuff never leaves my sight. I've written my list and checked it twice, thrice, and whatever comes after that. My rolling duffel bag will fit into the overhead compartment and weighs in fully packed at 18 lbs. Temperatures will vary from 30* to 110* in all the different countries we'll be visiting. The secret is layers.
In a small day pack I'll have the important stuff: socks started on double point needles, drop spindle and hand painted roving, necessary papers and itinerary, and snacks. I'm set!
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: